Rifle Spinner Kit
See if you can spin the target from 100 yards or more with a rifle, the real challenge is at 300 yards and beyond! Typically takes around 3 well timed hits from a 6.5 Creedmoor or similar cartridge to spin at 3-400 yards.
- Target faces are made of 3/8" AR500 to handle many rifle calibers
- Pivot point is maintenance free and protected by the target faces
- Stainless steel pivot bar won't rust if left outside
- Breaks down in seconds with no tools for easy transportation
- Top and bottom paddle are separate and interchangable with other sized paddles
- Paddles are retained with 4 bolts each for better durability
- Counterweight can be used to adjust the "at rest angle" of the target
- Target is powder coated white for high visibility.
NOTE: The swaying spinner option is typically made to order and will delay shipping of your order, typically 3-4 weeks. Contact us for current lead times.